In Brussels, we are celebrating in more than 20 languages.
Where to worship in English
Here are some places where the community proposes regular celebrations in English :
- Our Lady of Mercy (St-Anne), Place de la Ste-Alliance 10, 1180 Uccle – www.olm.be
- St-Anthony’s – Avenue des Anciens Combattants 23-25, 1950 Kraainem
- St-Nicolas – Rue au Beurre, 1000 Bruxelles
- Eglise des Pères du Très St-Sacrement – La Viale Europe- Chaussée de Wavre 201, 1050 Ixelles
- Eglise St-Dominique – Communauté Internationale St-Dominique – Avenue de la Renaissance, 40, 1000 Bruxelles
- Sacré-Cœur – Rue le Corrège 19, 1000 Bruxelles
An ‘English only’ parish
We have in Kraainem a parish made of and made for native English-speaking people. In Saint Anthony, people come mostly from England, Ireland, and other countries. The parish welcomes of course people who are working in European institutions or people who are not native English speakers. Please join us at http://www.saint-anthony.be/ !
To know more about the parishes that welcomes suc communities, you can contact Father ANIKE Osmond email@example.com, rue d’Artois 21, 1000 BRUXELLES, 0487 246 929.
Other christian denominations
- Are you searching for non-catholic English-speaking churches ? Many denominations are ruled by English-speaking pastors. These protestant, reformed, anglican, evangelical and other churches work together in a net called ‘Churches Together’ – Brussels. Please visit their network here.
- BESPA is a forum for the English-speaking pastors and others engaged in Christian ministry in the environs of Brussels. Colleagues in other parts of Belgium are always welcome. To contact Bespa, use firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Brussels Interchurch Committee (BIC) was formed in 1970 as an ecumenical association of church leaders and pastors to encourage dialogue between the churches in the Greater Brussels region, including the English-speaking Churches. You will find more information on their website (mostly in French and Dutch, but you can write them in English for sure). There are also producing a book (available in PDF on the site : ‘répertoire’) about all christian churches in Brussels.